“Best Passport Photo’s we have ever seen”
– Australian Consulate
Experts in producing approved Passport Photos, Visa, ID, Medical Photos for every Country and Requirement.
We offer Online and printed Application photos.
Quick Service For Online & Printed Passport Photos No Appointment Necessary Visit us Today and get your Passport Photos Taken Now Professionally
Need a passport photo?
Here are a few of the ways we do that:
- We can cater to all your passport needs including babies and children. International Passports, Visa’s and ID needs are not a problem either.
- We make sure you are well lit to produce an even skin tone with no shadows.
- We will show you your photo before proceeding to make sure you are happy with it.
- We check that it will be approved with the passport standards so there is no messing around with rejected photo applications
- We can print out a physical copy and/or email it to you for digital use.
What should I wear?
- We recommend wearing natural looking makeup.
- Avoid a white top or shirt if you can as it is best to have a clear contrast between your clothing and the background.
- Make sure your hair is up off your face, or tucked behind your ears so it is not covering your face. Particularly off your eyebrows.
- You will need to remove any glasses, scarfs (unless it is for religious or medical reasons) or hats so we can see your face.
- You must remove your glasses as the lenses and rims can case complications in the acceptance of your photo.
- We can help by letting you know if you are wearing anything that will stop your passport getting accepted.
How does the passport process work?
- Come in to our Photo Lab at 18 Clyde Road, Browns Bay, Auckland and let us know you want your passport photo taken.
- Select the format you need your photos in print (if you are mailing in an application, digital if you are applying online) printed or emailed to you.
- We will make sure you have a suitable amount of space around your head and make any required tweaks to ensure you comply with the latest passport standards.
- Unfortunately you are not allowed to smile in passport photos so you need to put on your best looking neutral expression.
- We take up to 3 shots of you
- You can view and choose the best shot and make sure you are happy with it.
- Then all that is left to do is pay then we will get your image underway for you.
How much will they cost?
- Your passport photo will cost $25.00 for a physical print OR $30.00 for an online digital version.
- $38.00 for a physical print AND an online copy.
- Babies are $30.00
- Canadian & Dutch Passports are $30.00