Vanguard VEO 2 235AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head – RED
The Vanguard VEO 2 235AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head – RED combines the VEO 2 235AB legs with the BH-50 head. Ideal for hiking and nature work, the tripod weighs 3 lb, and has a load capacity of 13.2 lb. It can extend up to 57.1″, and folds down to a compact 15.75″. The tripod’s 5-section legs feature advanced twist locks and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy setup on uneven terrain or spreading out as low as 7″ for macro photography. The BH-50 has 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning, and friction control. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- Aluminum material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions.
- Sturdy ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to a 13.2-pound work load performance for quality images. Arca-compatible QR and camera plate.
- Advanced twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, and 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any standard size tripod head.