VANGUARD VEO 2 204AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head BLUE
The 4.4′ VANGUARD VEO 2 204AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head BLUE combines the VEO 2 204A legs with the BH-45 head. Ideal for hiking and nature work, the tripod weighs 2.53 lb, and has a load capacity of 8.8 lb. It can extend up to 53.1″, and folds down to a compact 15.8″. The tripod’s 4-section legs feature advanced twist locks and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy setup on uneven terrain or spreading out as low as 6.9″ for macro photography. The BH-45 is a compact ball head with a durable housing and an integrated bubble level for aligning your camera to the horizon. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- Aluminum material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions.
- Sturdy Arca-type compatible ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to an 8.8-pound work load performance.
- Advanced twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain, enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any standard size tripod head.
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Quick Release||Yes, Arca-type compatible|
Includes QS-60S plate
|Tilt||Lateral Tilt: -90 to 35°|
|Package Weight||3.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.5 x 4.7 x 4.4″|