Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 264AT Aluminum Tripod
The Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 264AT Aluminum Tripod supports up to 15.4 lb, measures 19.9″ when folded, and can be positioned to a maximum height of 59″ with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. Its 4-section legs each feature an independent 20°, 40°, 60°, or 80° spread as well as 35° twist locks for rapid adjustments. Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on two of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Tripod heads, cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 male threads connect to top of the tripod’s stable, hexagonal, cross arm-type center column that can be positioned horizontally like a small boom in in 15° increments. This allows for a very low minimum working distances that are ideal for macro work. A tripod bag with shoulder strap is included for storage and transport.
- MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column System):
- With a unique quick action center column has simple and intuitive twist and lock positioning at any angle in 15° steps with a rotation range of -90° to +90°.
- Central Column and Lock Mechanism
- The mechanism offers one-handed, effortless smooth operation and rapid set-up, while the unique hexagonal central column ensures enhanced rigidity and stability.
- Leg Angle Selector
- Achieve ideal positioning and balance of the tripod to match any working terrain, by using the strong and steady 4-angle leg setting options of 20°, 40°, 60°, or 80°.
- Advanced Twist-Lock
- Fast 35° turn to lock or unlock ensures instant leg extension/retraction. This system is engineered to support a high load capacity in comparison with other tripods in its class.
- ALTA Link
- The tripod is fitted with a 3/8″-16 threaded connector, which allow easy attachment of additional accessories, such as lighting equipment and articulated or flexible arms, thus offering users new creative possibilities.
- Multi Featured
- Its many features include: fitted bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure ideal positioning and additional stability by hanging a counterweight or bags; non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs; angled rubber feet to ensure a secure grip on any terrain (spiked feet sold separately). Included tripod bag is designed to fit any standard head combo.