Olympus PEN E-PL9 with 14-42mm Lens
Olympus have announced the new Olympus PEN E-PL9 with 14-42mm Lens, updating the EPL-8, the 9 features 4K video, 5-axis image stabilisation, new image processor, Bluetooth built-in, improved noise performance, a built-in pop-up flash, and two new Art Filters. Also available is the Advanced Photo (AP) mode from the E-M10 III, and updated scene modes, designed to make the camera easier to use.
Olympus PEN E-PL9 Key Features
- 16MP CMOS sensor
- TruePic VIII image processor
- 121 Point AF Area for enhanced accuracy
- 4K 30p video with options to extract still images
- Built-in WiFi enabling OI.Share app compatibility for remote control and sharing via smartphone
- Bluetooth LE for “always” on connection and more seamless image transfer
- Full wireless control of camera via smartphone including remote control shooting
- 3inch tilting touch screen
- Dimensions: W 117.1mm x H 68mm X D 39mm
- Weight: 332g (body only)
Versatile Range of Expressions
Features such as Art Filter and Advanced Photo Mode deliver a versatile range of photographic expressions that are easy to create.
The PEN E-PL9 can communicate with your smartphone via Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi®. Importing images to your smartphone is now easier than ever before.
Refined Design with Excellent Operability
This model features sophisticated Olympus PEN design with a focus on operability. A variety of accessories are also available to make your PEN experience even more stylish.
Image Stabilisation and Other Advanced Features
The E-PL9 features in-body image stabilisation for capturing beautiful photos and movies with minimal blurring. It also has excellent basic features including autofocus and sequential shooting performance.