Kenko PRO1 Wideband Circular Polarising Filter 58mm (W)
Protect your valued lenses
Circular PL filters remove unwanted reflections by selecting which light rays enter your camera lens. This increases colour saturation, bringing better clarity and contrast while leaving the overall colour balance unaffected.
This Pro-class ﬁlter series was developed in the mid-2000s when digital single-lens reﬂex cameras were popular. Adopting digital multi-coat technology, these ﬁlters achieve an overall ﬁlter transparency of 99% (protector) with a minimum price premium. The new-concept ﬁlter series employs a black-painted frame for reduced reﬂection in the glass, a knurled frame for easy attachment, and other user-friendly features. These ﬁlters function well not only with digital cameras but also with ﬁlm cameras.
- Digital Multi Coated: DMC filters greatly reduce lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- Black Almite Frame: Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame reduces reflections
- Black Rimmed Glass: Black rimmed glass reduces light reflection around the filter edge
- Low Profile Frame: Ultra thin low profile frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses
- Knurled Frame Edge: Equipped with a knurling edge for easy attachment and removal
- UV Protected Cases: Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filters.
- Made in JAPAN