Inca Universal Screen Protector up to 4″ LCD
Don’t let dust particles scratch and ruin your camera’s display screen. Keep it in perfect condition using Inca Universal Screen Protector Up to 4″ LCD
3x screen protector sheets
1x dry cleaning wipe
1x wet cleaning wipe
1x squeegee card
* Step 1 Clean – Clean your screen carefully and thoroughly with the wet wipe. Then use the dry wipe to remove excess water
* Step 2 Cut – Cut the screen protector along the dotted line to fit the size of your screen
* Step 3 Separate & Expose – Separate and expose approximately ½ inch of screen protector from the backing. Fold down and crease backing. Avoid touching the adhesive.
* Step 4 Align- Carefully align the exposed section of screen protector with the edge of the camera screen. Make sure it is applied before proceeding. If it’s not straight, gently remove and reapply.
* Step 5 Finish – Use the squeegee card to secure screen protector by sliding it across the camera surface of camera screen as you remove backing.